Webber is dedicated to helping our customers manage their winter heating bills. Weatherization is a great way to reduce your home's energy consumption.
Here are some simple ways to weatherize your home and save up to 30% on your energy costs.
- Add insulation to your attic, walls and in your basement floor joists.
- Use caulking or spray foam in and/or around gaps in the structure of your house.
- Make sure the dryer vent outlet flapper is clean so it can close, reducing the amount of cold air flowing back into the house.
- Make sure that windows are locked so there is no gap in between the upper and lower windows.
- Use insulated curtains to keep the cold out coming through the windows; even double pane windows have heat loss.
- Add outlet gaskets to the back of all your electrical outlet covers.
- Add a vapor barrier to crawl spaces under the house.
Webber can help you save on your energy cost by adding:
- Programmable thermostats
- Outdoor re-set
- More efficient ways to heat your water
- Equipment upgrades
For more information on the best way to lower your energy cost contact your local Webber office and talk with your sales professional.