1. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS UNIQUE PLAN, YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR FUEL OIL SUPPLY FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR FROM WEBBER ENERGY FUELS COMPANY ON AN AUTOMATIC DELIVERY BASIS. LANDLORDS OR PROPERTY OWNERS MUST ASSURE THAT ALL FUEL OIL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE AQUIRED FROM A WEBBER ENERGY FUELS COMPANY. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THIS PLAN AT OUR OPTION WITHOUT REFUND.
2. All equipment to be inspected and approved by one of our authorized service technicians prior to acceptance of this plan.
3. Primary Protection Plan policies provide for the repair or replacement of any or all parts listed in this folder. No other parts of the furnace, boiler or heating system are covered, such as the servicing and replacement of any device that water passes through, such as piping, radiation, valves, domestic hot water hookups, etc., and labor costs to install. Draining of expansion tanks is not covered under this plan. Any wood or coal add-on units are not covered under this plan.
4. Coverage under this plan will be automatically renewed for consecutive one-year periods unless you or we give the other written consent.
5. Webber stipulates that the company not be held responsible for system damage due to a frozen heating system, frozen pipes, flooded basements, interruption of electricity power, hurricanes, fires, other acts of God, customer negligence, inadequate fuel supply when account is not on automatic delivery or account payments that are in delinquent status.
6. This plan does not cover the repair or replacement of any fuel line or lines between your oil storage tank and your oil burner or fuel pump. Fuel flow problems arising out of outside storage of fuels are not covered under this Plan.
7. While we are equipped to provide emergency service to you, we will not be liable for any delay or failure to supply service or material or labor because of conditions beyond our reasonable control. In no event shall we be liable for any consequential or incidentals damages or injury of any kind or description, including personal injury.
8. THIS PLAN DOES NOT COVER, AND WEBBER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OR ANY LEAKAGE OR SPILLAGE FROM ANY OIL LINES, OIL TANKS OR ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR HEATING SYSTEM, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, LEAKING PUMP SEALS, PARTS OR DEVICES, WE WILL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM ANY LEAKAGE, SPILLAGE, OR OTHER ESCAPE OF HEATING OIL OR ANY OTHER LIQUID FROM THE HEATING OIL TANK, OIL LINES, OR ANY PART OF YOUR HEATING OIL SYSTEM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, THIS PLAN DOES NOT COVER AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, CONTAMINATION OF SOIL OR OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY.
9. To be covered under this plan, any service required after 5:00 p.m. weekdays or on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, musty be the result of a mechanical failure of the oil heating system, thus causing no heat. Any other service calls received during these time periods will be billed to you at our standard hourly rates in effect at that time, and you agree to pay them.
10. Payment under this plan is due within thirty (30) days after billing date, unless you make budget arrangements with Webber's credit department. If any payment is not received within thirty (30) days or in accordance with the budget arrangements approved by Webber, we may terminate this plan at our option; and thereafter, any further product sold to you or service provided to you will be billed at our standard rates in effect at that time.